Friday, June 29, 2007

$6.50 for a Nap. . .

Yeah! James is home and all is right with the world. His flight got in around 10:00 a.m. so he was able to take the rest of the day off to spend it with us.

James promised he would take A.J. to see Ratatouille, the new Pixar film just out today, when he got back. Sometimes when they go see the latest kids movie, I stay home and take a break. But I had heard such good things about movie, I decided to tag along.

There was only one problem with this: I haven't slept well the past few nights and I guess I was pretty tired. I got about 20 minutes in and could NOT keep my eyes open. I missed about 30 minutes of the film. And to make matter worse, James says I was snoring! Just one more thing to add to my "most embarrassing moments" list.

It was a cute movie from the parts I actually saw. Not as good as Finding Nemo or Cars, but still cute. It was also a little long for A.J. He kept asking when it would be over, but afterwards he said he liked it. Still $6.50 is a lot to pay to take a nap!

No comments: