Tuesday, June 26, 2007

And so it begins. . .

I've been thinking about blogging for a few months now. I am a writer at heart and as a SAHM, I don't get many opportunities to do much writing these days. Not like the good old days of writing news releases, newsletters, speeches etc in my former life as a PR professional. I kind of get a rush out the click click click of a keyboard and my poor friends have had to endure mile long emails from me as I get my fix.

But I wondered what I should blog about. I spend a lot of time over on splitcoaststampers.com and so many of my SCS "friends"( can you call someone that who you've never met but see their avatar everyday on the web?) blog about their rubber stamping. That is a big part of my life, but I feel like I have more complex things to share.

So I am not quite sure yet what all I will be sharing here. Probably something along the lines of random thoughts on a random life. I'll give a shout out to my good friend Sabrina for the title "In the Salt Shaker" from something she told me many years ago, "It's hard to be the Salt of the Earth when you live in the salt shaker." Pretty sure I live in the salt shaker. Maybe Sabrina can let me know if that is true or not!

No comments: