Friday, December 12, 2008

The 12 Elf Gifts for Christmas - Day 1

On the first day of Christmas, my secret elf gave to me:


The cutest thing I've ever seen! I *heart* Dashing Paper (from last year's Stampin' Up catalog) and these tags are so cute. The little binder is a bitty book and it stores the tags. Do you think they are too cute to use? Thank you secret elf friend who ever you are!

I guess I should explain for the rest of you. I belong to an *exclusive* group ;) of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators on Splitcoast Stampers: Swappers Anon. We started together last spring before convention and kept each other going when we all over committed for swaps. Now we keep each other going through life's ups and downs, as well as exchange business ideas, enable purchases (you all know who I am talking about) and of course, swap. They come up with the best projects and I am never disappointed when I get a package of swaps back from them. They are all very talented.

I love these ladies and I am blessed to have them a part of my life just about everyday. I can't wait to see what the next 11 days bring. Keep checking back and I will keep sharing these wonderful treats!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

what an awesome gift! love it!

Anonymous said...

Love it! how cool is that, and if it were me, I would probably hoard and not use the tags! LOL!!!

Amy said...

Oh, that is totally CUTE! I'd have a hard time using them, too!

And I do not enable everyone. LOL