Saturday, December 20, 2008

Days 7, 8 & 9

I hope my secret elf knows how much I have loved getting a little something everyday. Even if I haven't been the best at posting my bounty every day, I do love everything and it has really made my day to open a gift. Here is what I received the past three days:


On Thursday, the box of really yummy smelling candles. And Jen from New Hampshire reminded me that candles aren't for hoarding, they are for burning. I was shocked to hear that. You mean, people actually burn candles and don't just leave them in the box smelling all nice and pretty?!?!? Oh boy, where have I been.

Yesterday, we had a very rough morning. When I was in the middle of my total meltdown, I remembered that I hadn't opened my elf gift yet. Whew. Made my whole morning better to find this really cute mug with candies in it. It even has that gorgeous striped Stampin' Up! ribbon on it. (Which I am hoarding an entire, unopened roll of if you must know.) It says, "Dear God, do you hear every note?" I hope not, since I haven't been to choir practice all season and will be singing with the impromptu choir tomorrow at church.

And today, I found this cute snowman under my tree. I love snowman. And this one is just adorable. Thank you elf! You are the best!

I should also mention that I finished off the tin of shortbread cookies I opened last weekend yesterday. I think those were the best non-homemade shortbread cookies I've ever had. Yummo!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, what sweet gifts! I hope they help you remember how many of us are pulling for you, Paula!

Anonymous said...

You have a super secret elf! What delightful little gifties for you. :)

Kathy said...

What adorable gifts! You have a great elf!