Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Secret Elf Day 5 & 6

Yesterday turned into a crazy day with absolutely crazy children. I think copious amounts of counseling are in order for me and for them. Not sure how we are going to survive two weeks of no school. But when the new year comes, we'll have Spencer in preschool too and that should help both of them.

I have two more wonderful elf gifts to share. Yesterday was day 5 and I opened this really cute picture frame. I initially was going to put a picture of my three BFF's and me in it, but it seemed way more fitting to put a picture of my Swapper Anon friends from convention in it. This will have a place of honor in my stamping room to remind me always of these amazing ladies who provide me so much inspiration both creatively and personally.


Today is day six. This cute gift box got a little smashed en route, but it is so cute. I love that taffeta ribbon. And inside I found this really cute post it note holder and matching pen in the very lovely Parisian Summer paper. (Love this paper too. I have a whole pack that I am hoarding.) THANK YOU ELF!!! I love everything.

I can't believe we are half way through our swap. We are already talking about another one like this since we are having so much fun this time around. You better believe I will be signing right up for that!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, that's beautiful! Yay Paula's elf!

Kathy said...

I love your notepad and pen! Very cute, elf!

I hope your stresses with your boys will be few this holiday season. Why do kids cause us so much anxiety?

Anonymous said...

Way to go Paula's Elf!!! Cool notepad and pens. Great photo in the super frame.

Lisa said...

LOVE the group photo! I'll have to make sure I make it to the 2009 photo! If I make it to convention!